Throughout the construction phase our project teams maintain strict quality benchmarking and safety procedures, in addition to closely tracking costs and schedule timelines. Our team brings extensive experience to their roles and responsibilities, with a focus on providing complete transparency on all project details with our customers.
During the construction phase DCM will:
- Provide overall management of the entire construction phase
- Coordinate with project partners
- Monitor and control the project schedule
- Provide weekly quality control inspections
- Provide weekly safety inspections
- Monitor and control project costs
- Ensure timely and accurate communication and reporting
- Provide leadership and direction to job meetings
We serve a wide variety of clients in the Philadelphia area such as Restaurants, Build Outs, Retail Facilities, Offices, Banks, and more. Our mission is to provide high quality commercial building services in a timely manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
From planning through occupancy, Drumheller Construction Management provides full general contracting services, including architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and general operations.
We an on-site superintendent to oversee day-to-day implementation of your project, a project manager to provide daily coordination and working relationships with your staff, and a senior officer to manage the entire process.